Why I Started Blogging

Hey kinks and coils 💜

This is my very first post put on the world wide web as a blogger and yes I am feeling like a thousand elephants are stomping in my stomach. However it has to be done cause I have been feeling some type of way.
I felt the need to start a blog because most naturals do not have a voice in the natural hair movement especially South Africa the natural hair movement is very small here and I want to enlarge it by including other naturals especially us naturals with fine hair because natural hair is always associated with thick hair, loc rockers feel like they are not included and we don't really get to see males with natural hair .

I just want this to be a comfortable space for ladies and gents who have coily kink hair. And with your support I hope it will become something successful.

Wear That Crown With Pride 👑
Karabo xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time For A Change 🍃

The Urge To Color My Natural Hair...

How I Trim My Natural Hair

Hello?

Update : My Health And Confidence Journey + Going Vegan