The Urge To Color My Natural Hair...

If you have been following me for a while then you probably know that my hair has been through a lot. I have had a terrible dye job and there was   too much damage so I had to cut my hair and go back to a TWA, my hair grew back eventually and I had to cut it back into a TWA again because I still had the rough, damaged and porous ends.

My hair is growing consistently now and I have incorporated protective styles and I have minimal breakage and it's great. I love it however I have been going through Instagram and I always see all of these pictures with people and their beautiful dyed natural hair and that is enough to make me want to run to the nearest supermarket and buy some dye and color my hair... then I remember what I went through with the first dye job... My first dye job was terrible but I love switching up my hair. I love experimenting. I don't ever want to feel tired with my hair. I love my jet black hair, don't get me wrong, however sometimes I just want a pop of color.

I know

I know

There will be repercussions

There will be damage

There will be sorrow

There will be regret

However this time I am going to practice safety.

I know right?

It might work right?

Oh well, I have been on the internet and I have found a type of dye that I can use to color and won't damage my hair.
I have a couple of options but I just haven't found the RIGHT one.

The colors I'm planning on using are burgundy and purple but I think I am going to lean towards burgundy however I might even go to green  because the possibilities are endless.

I want my hair to be ombre but I might go full throttle, like do my whole head and start at the roots and if my hair gets damaged then I might have to go bald.
It's all well. I just want to feed my craving for the last time and  get it over and done with.

When I finally find the suitable semi permanent or demi permanent dye then I will surely upload the method and the dye I used.

I hope that everything goes well


Karabo xx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time For A Change 🍃

How I Trim My Natural Hair

Hello?

Update : My Health And Confidence Journey + Going Vegan