Dreadlock Theft In South Africa . . .


Yeah , its a real thing.

I had locs for 5 years and was always warned by my loctician to always wear a head scarf when travelling to the city because of Loc theft. I did'nt think he was serious and I always laughed it off.

 And thank laaaaaaaawd it didnt happen to me.

I watched a show called Checkpoint (my favorite) and they were interviewing some loc theft victims and since I know some people who read my blog don't live in South Africa and some dont have television , I took the liberty of linking the video below.

eNCA Checkpoint Youtube | Cut And Run


Or you can watch the repeat on Thursday at 10:00am  on eTV 6 July 2017

And the DSTV channel is 194

Wear That Crown With Pride 👑
Karabo xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time For A Change 🍃

The Urge To Color My Natural Hair...

How I Trim My Natural Hair

Hello?

Update : My Health And Confidence Journey + Going Vegan