Hello?

I hope there are still people outchea because I have been M. I. A but I promise that I have a good excuse : I'm in university now!

2017 was my gap year and that is why I could keep up with my weekly uploads but now that everything has been switched up and a lot has happened in a short space of time like emotional, financial, mental, physical stress and a little bit of drama πŸ™„.

I had to take a digital cleanse and concentrate on some other things because they required most of my time and attention.

I had to move to the North West and I had to adapt to the location, language, weather and a new schedule and I literally had no time to do anything besides study and do all my chores.  One thing that has drastically changed is the way I handle my finances. My disposable income is next to nothing because I have so many expenses and I have to cut corners in my natural hair regimen in order to keep my sanity and money and I figured that I'm not the only student going through this phase, especially if you are a first year then you know what I'm talking about.

I decided to start a mini series which will be all about my coily hair journey in university, the struggles/joys of being a naturalista in university and I will also include some survival tips and what kind of protective styles that I'll be rocking. I'm going to have so much fun with the "CoilyInUni" series. Kinks and Coils won't only be bombarded by that series, there is tons of new content that I want to write about and I can't wait to start writing and uploading however I'll only be uploading every 2 weeks and not every week like before.

A lot has happened and I'm trying to regain my strength during this recess and I hope that I never miss another update or post.

I'm so excited that I can get back to writing and taking care of my hair because I have been washing it under the shower with just shampoo and I don't deep condition or even use conditioner. It feels really dry and crispy 😭 but with time I'll get back to my baby soft hair.

I hope you enjoy your Easter holidays and stay safe.

Wear Your Crown With Pride πŸ‘‘
KΓ₯rabo xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time For A Change πŸƒ

The Urge To Color My Natural Hair...

How I Trim My Natural Hair

Update : My Health And Confidence Journey + Going Vegan