How To Make Protective Styling Work For Ya.


Hey kinks and coils 💜

It's July and I am freezing ❄. So usually when the temperature drops the only thing naturals start thinking about is moisturizing the heck outta of our hair and protective styling.

So what if you do protective styling and feel as if it is not working for ya?.

I have gathered 3 super easy tips on how you can save your ends and have hair that doesnt look like it has seen better days.

MOISTURISE

I know this sounds kind of stupid like "like how am I going to moisturize with a protective style on ? " well it is imperative because when you let down that style and your hair is dry and brittle it is probably going to break. Dont forget your ends.

Watch the video below if you want to learn about how you can moisturise with a protective style on.


EASY PROTECTIVE STYLES

Easy protective styles like wigs and twists allows you to take better care of your hair . Especially when it comes to wash day and you have to deep condition and wash your scalp and etc. You can simply take off your wig or unravel your twists wash your scalp and the necessary treatments for your hair and then put it back into the protective style.

LESS TENSION

Dont make your styles too tight because they probably going to break because our edges are so sensitive and weak and can't take it. And then now you have to deal with a receding hair line and a couple of bald spots 🙈 so less tension = happy edges. 

What are some of your favourite protective styles ? 
And how do you take care of your hair when it is in a protective style?
Let me know in the comments section 

I'd love to hear from you.

Wear That Crown With Pride 👑
Karabo xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time For A Change 🍃

The Urge To Color My Natural Hair...

How I Trim My Natural Hair

Hello?

Update : My Health And Confidence Journey + Going Vegan