So I Finally Used AVJ On My Natural Hair. . .

Hey kinks and coils 💜

After detangling my locs , there were certain Youtubers that I didn't watch because the products they used were just too extra for me , for example : aloe vera juice

Almost every naturalista on Youtube was recommending Aloe Vera Juice for dry natural hair . And a week ago I was in Dischem at Maponya Mall and I saw this 





I figured I should just try it out and stop being so stubborn , when I bought it I was a bit skeptical and felt a bit stupid and kept asking myself "why are you buying this when you can always use water"

I shaked off the negativaty and when I arrived home I took my spritzer bottle poured half water and aloe vera spritzed it all over my hair and . . . 

                O     M       G

My hair has never felt this hydrated even when I was using warm water because I have low porosity hair.

My hair feels so soft it's super shiny and my flat twist outs are bomb , I don't think I can go back to using water 

AVJ has changed the way my hair used to feel and the way it used to look. Im planning to play around with it and include oils that help with certain problems. 

I also want to try Aloe Vera Gel because if the juice is this hydrating I wonder how the gel is going to be like because I rarely use gels , they dry my hair out.

Stay posted for that because I will also show pictures of the hairstyles I did . I'm so excited !

What were some of the products you never thought you would use but when you tried it out , your hair felt like the hair of a unicorn. 

Tell me in the comments section

I'd love to hear from you

Wear That Crown With Pride 👑
Karabo xx






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time For A Change 🍃

The Urge To Color My Natural Hair...

How I Trim My Natural Hair

Hello?

Update : My Health And Confidence Journey + Going Vegan