Do You Hate Your 4C Natural Hair ?





There are a lot of people who hate their 4c hair and I can never understand why!

People uploading  negative videos about their 4c natural hair , why fam?

Did you want looser curls or waves ?

I think when most of us big chopped and went back to natural hair , we had a goal to embrace our true selves in our natural state. So if that 3c or 2c hair is not what is naturally yours / grows out of your scalp then why don't you embrace the one that was meant FOR YOU ?

Some of the popular comments I have read are , "it takes time for it to grow" , "it has no curl pattern" and the most popular one " it's nappy I really can't do anything with it" and maaybe if you did what worked for you , you wouldn't be having all these "problems" . I watch my favourite 4 c Youtubers , when I have time of course , and their hair is the bomb.com because they do what WORKS for THEM.

Your hair just doesn't deserve all this hate fam. It's not worth it. It's just not worth feeling crappy and wanting hair that grows from someone's scalp , yes having a haircrush is nice and all but don't have these unrealistic expectations for your 4c hair.

If you have 4c hair embrace it , love it and there are some people who have looser curls or waves and their hair still doesn't look cute  ,  I'm just saying.

Embrace the hair that grows out of your scalp . I am always encouraging my readers to wear their crowns with pride because that crown is yours and was specifically created for YOU.

NO one else but YOU.

So now if you hate your crown how will you cope waking up everyday and looking at yourself in the mirror and hating your hair EVERYDAY and wishing you had someone else's hair ?.

Trust me , you do not need all that unnecessary stress in your life.

By the way , have you seen the basics for newbie naturalistas?  Click here .

Wear Your Crown With Pride 👑
Karabo xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time For A Change 🍃

The Urge To Color My Natural Hair...

How I Trim My Natural Hair

Hello?

Update : My Health And Confidence Journey + Going Vegan