Update : My HEALTH and CONFIDENCE journey.

Hey kinks and coils 💜


I have a TWA now and I didn't even upload an update , how rude !

Anyhow I have mentioned in a previous post that it is liberating.

I am now on a health and confidence journey. My hair thrives when it is moisturized and left alone. I don't want to stretch it because I love seeing my little coils pop up whenever I moisturise.

I don't want to be self conscious whenever my hair is all coiled up and short  if I start feeling self conscious about my TWA I will cut my hair again untill I become comfortable in every stage I am in my journey.

I love going to bed and not retwisting. Woooo heaven 😊.
And waking up and spritzing my hair and sealing in the moisture and then I am OUT no fluffing , no  piking nah nah.. It's the ultimate wash and go.  I am a lazy natural so I think I will always cut my hair and rock a cute little TWA .

However I am not going to lie when I big chopped it wasn't all peaches and cream , I was a bit self conscious , but on the third day when my TWA had formed a specific shape I fell inlove with my hair all over again!

My hair needs have changed because it's now a little baby and I have to see what works for it but my hair doesn't give me a hard time , it just loves water and a good oil . What is surprising is that I retain a lot of moisture when I use a light leave in conditioner , when my hair was long it reacted amazingly well to thick leave ins , thick leave - in conditioners make my hair super hard and it also makes my hair super rough. I really don't know why.

I want to try out a few styles like finger coils , wash and go and so on but I have to go on Google and Youtube to check out any hair styles for TWAs and if I find any , I will let you know.

Anyway this was just a quick post I wanted to share with you .I have tons of articles that I have to upload but my schedule is kinda crazy.
I wrote this with one eye open at like 12 o' clock in bed. The struggle 😔

I'll probably attempt a wash and go in Summer.

This post is kinda long for someone who should be dozing off by now.

Wear Your Crown With Pride 👑
Karabo xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time For A Change 🍃

The Urge To Color My Natural Hair...

How I Trim My Natural Hair

Hello?

Update : My Health And Confidence Journey + Going Vegan