Why You Should Be Striving For HEALTHY Natural Hair.


Hey kinks and coils 💜

Do you length check every month ? Well , what if I told you that you can do length checks until judgement day but if that hair is not healthy then that shouldn't be length that you should be claiming anyway.

Okay , okay . Let me stop acting like my hair was healthier than everything on Earth. I had to experience hair drama to realize that it is not really about the length.

There are certain things that you can do to help maintain your hair , I am not going to say "bring back your hair to life" because it is dead anyway.

Are length checks unnecessary? No , keep doing you. But I think with healthy hair you are guaranteed that your hair will be long because your ends won't be breaking off faster than your hair is growing , you wil be retaining the moisture and with a good wash day routine you will reap the full benefits of the products you use on wash day.

I hope you know that you should be applying Deep Conditioners on clean hair , right?  I swear to God I did not just make this up. C'mon it even says that on EVERY bottle of deep conditioners.

I am not here preaching. No I am not.

All I am saying is , it is fun having all these #NaturalHairGoals 😍










But it all has to start with health !

Period 👏

Case closed.

Or maybe , because the internet is a crazy place , there are some people who have grown their natural hair super long and it's unhealthy , you can share their story here in the comments section.

This is not a bashing post , I am just highlighting the importance of health because what is the point of having long natural hair and it is unhealthy?

However if you feel that the unhealthy route has helped you retain a crazy amount of length and it is working for you then yippee 👍 . Do what works for you and we will all be happy.

By the way , have you seen my newbie naturalista basics for healthy natural hair ? Click  here .

Wear Your Crown With Pride 👑
Karabo xx



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time For A Change 🍃

The Urge To Color My Natural Hair...

How I Trim My Natural Hair

Hello?

Update : My Health And Confidence Journey + Going Vegan