Cheapie But Goodie Conditioners For Natural Hair


Hey kinks and coils πŸ’œ

In this post I mentioned how awesome conditioners with slip are and yes it sounded a bit corny but it's true.

So what if you are on a tight budget and you need a really good conditioner for your tresses ? Don't worry , I have 7 amazing conditioners and they are affordable.


  • Organics Conditioner

Oooh - La - La. I have mentioned in some posts that this conditioner is tha truth! Amen ? 

It smells good , it has great slip and you can find it at the major leading beauty supply stores . I bought 2 bottles (1 litre) for R80 at Clicks .I bought them in May and I still haven't finished my first bottle.  I suggest that you stay on the look out for those specials at Clicks.

Pssssssssssssst ! 

If you miss out on the special then you can buy one bottle at Dischem it costs R64.95. One bottle costs R75.95 at Clicks bruh that's a difference of R11 and that can go into your petty cash container at home #TeamFrugal .



  • Mera Amla Oil Conditioner



I read reviews about this one online. A lot of people have nothing but good things to say about it . From what I read it has good slip and makes hair super soft.

When I run out of my organics Conditioner I will probably write a review about it and check out if it is really worth all the hype. It is R79.95 at Clicks. You can find it at Dischem too. It's probably much cheaper at Shoprite and I think I saw it at Pick n Pay too.

  • TRESemmΓ©

This company is notorious for their conditioners (in my opinion ) and they have tons of conitioners that some people have really bad reviews about and some have really good reviews. I have been looking up and down for the naturals' conditioner but I can't find it anywhere because it was discontinued , turns out it wasn't specifically created for naturals, there's just loads of drama about that whole fiasco. Anyway , I saw a special at Checkers where you can get any 2 Tresseme shampoos/conditioners for R90

  • Good Stuff Conditioner Bee Natural 

Wild honey and shea butter ? Yes please 😊 ! I looove beautiful scents and this product has just that . It's affordable and it's a semi natural product. It has no parabens and claims to make your hair shiny . You can find it at Dischem for R54.95 and it's a 500ml bottle. 

  • Garnier Whole Blends Nourishing Conditioner

I haven't had to opportunity to use this one but it has so many yummy and good ingredients for our tresses and it's also affordable . You can buy it at Clicks.

  • Good Stuff Conditioner Exxtra Care And Repair

This conditioner claims to repair your hair and it's also super affordable so anything that can repair my weak and fine strands is good enough for me. You can buy it at Dischem for R54.95 (500ml) However the bottles are very thin just keep that in mind if you want to purchase any of these "Good Stuff" conditioners.

  • GLYCO LEMON Hair Conditioner Rinse Off

I have used this conditioner to detangle my locs. It has slip. You can buy it at Clicks or Game Store for R24.65 it's a 400 ml bottle. There's an entire hair care range , it's not only for people who have dandruff.
You can get 6 bottles (400ml) for R105.95 at Makro


  • Palmolive Classic Egg Conditioner


Eggs? In a conditioner ? I'm not quite sure about it. But eggs have always made my hair feel a little stronger so I guess there will be no harm in trying it out. You can buy it at Clicks or Shoprite for R21.95 . 

Read Labels / Research 
At Shoprite stores there are tons of products , some products that we are not even aware of. And I have used a couple of those dirt CHEAP hair products and they worked just fine. Read the product labels though to gather information whether the product you putting in your hair is good for your tresses or not. 

Do things that work for you and you will succeed in your journey. 

Speaking of things that work for us , let us know what are some of the cheapie but goodie conditioners you have used but worked amazingly well ? Share them in the comments section below.

I'd love to hear from you .

Did you see my cheapie but goodie oils for natural hair ? Click here .

And don't forget to look at those reviews that I got at the bottom 😊 

Wear Your Crown With Pride πŸ‘‘
Karabo xx


Links
By Lungi | TRESemmΓ©



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time For A Change πŸƒ

The Urge To Color My Natural Hair...

How I Trim My Natural Hair

Hello?

Update : My Health And Confidence Journey + Going Vegan