Switch It Up A Little . . .


Hey kinks and coils 💜

Since I am always growing and always evolving I am thinking of changing a little something with my hair.


So I have my hair in a tapered kinda cut. It wasn't intentional I just kept cutting (because I am scissor happy ) then I realized that my sides were shorter than my crown area and then I stopped so right now it looks like a tapered cut , you can read all about it here.

I was going through Google and I saw some really cool undercuts  .

Here are some hella dope undercuts that I found.






Yeah. Remember when I wasn't about the length anymore ? Now I just want this hair to be long and healthy of course so that I can do loads more with it.

And no I am not saying short hair is not versatile . I am just lazy to style my hair and so putting it in a ponytail when its long enough or leaving it moisturised in my tiny little braids is good enough for me .

 I think it would look better with long hair (on me) because if it looks Dracula ,  I can hide it with a pony tail. But if short hair looks good on you then yippeee !.

I think I also want to dye the ends of my hair purple . However I think I'm going dye my ends sooner.I want to do one of these  cuts when I get to BSL  yeah that is a very long time. But I know will get there real quick cause my hair thrives when it is moisturised and left alone.

I still have to contemplate this .

Don't know why I didn't do this with my locs tho .

Have you ever thought of cutting your hair into a tapered cut? Share your opinion in the comments section below.

I'd love to hear from you

Wear Your Crown With Pride 👑
Karabo xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time For A Change 🍃

The Urge To Color My Natural Hair...

How I Trim My Natural Hair

Hello?

Update : My Health And Confidence Journey + Going Vegan