Update : My Health And Confidence Journey


Waddup kinks and coils 💜

This is my October update and I am so disappointed in myself. It kills me to say this , but I have been slacking! I skip the gym A LOT and I think I'm losing hope with these scalp massages.

I massage all around my scalp , not only my edges because I am trying to re-grow them and I don't want be touching them everyday and going a few steps back.
They are making a little comeback and I am super excited about that. But it's tiring doing the same thing over and over again .

Will they be back by December ? I highly doubt that.

I just have to be consistent with my scalp massages and go to the gym often .

My hair is THRIVING , it is growing like a weed , and I think I have to stretch it now *woomp woomp wooomp* to reduce tangles. But I love having it unstretched and being free from retwisting and doing braids so that it stays stretched.

I want to start 2018 with a head full of hair , that includes having my edges back and atleast seeing a difference in my skin and body because I don't want to have perfect healthy hair whilst my skin and body is not healthy.

And I'm a newbie yogi whoop whoop 😊 . I am trying so hard but my balance sucks. But I am still going strong. I thought yoga was easy peasy but clearly I was wrong.

I guess I have to start all over again , and no I'm not saying that I'll cut my hair again. But I have to have self discipline and remind myself why I went on this journey in the first place. It's tough but I will succeed !

I hope so ...


Wear Your Crown With Pride 👑
Karabo xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time For A Change 🍃

The Urge To Color My Natural Hair...

How I Trim My Natural Hair

Hello?

Update : My Health And Confidence Journey + Going Vegan