Cheapie But Goodie Leave In Conditioners


Waddup kinks and coils 💜

I hope you are doing well 😊

I looove moisturising my hair. I think a good moisturizing routine or regimen can make or break your natural hair journey , literally.

Sealing in the moisture is just as important as using a liquid as your moisturizer.
And I got you with some affordable leave in conditioners.

Check them out.

  • Long & Lasting Leave-In Conditioner.

I have used this and I have a review about it. This product has protein in it , so basically it strengthens your strands whilst sealing in your moisture which is a bonus if you have weak strands or colour treated hair , and it is super lightweight . You can buy it at Clicks for R31.99 . 


  • Afri True Leave In Conditioner .

This product is exclusive at Clicks and you can get it for R34.95.

  • Au Naturale Afro-Moisturizing Butter. 


I am going cRaZy over their knot out conditioner! I think I am going gaga about the scent more than anything. Either way this product is thick and did I mention the fragrances they use are bomb.com ? Oh , yes I did 🙈 . Check this product out I haven't used it but I plan to . 

  • African Pride Olive Miracle Anti - Breakage Creme.

My mother used this on her natural hair and it is super light weight. One thing that I totally disliked about it is the scent. Oh my goodness , it has a scent that I can not understand . The scent is kind of sour and sweet and then fruity. Either way it has some really good ingredients in it like shea butter , horsetail oil and so much more. This product is 95% natural . You can buy it at Shoprite / Clicks / Dischem for R36.95

  • Originals Olive Oil Leave In Conditioner.

This product has some really cool reviews but I haven't tried it out. You can get it at Clicks.

  • African Pride Olive Miracle Moisturizing Lotion.

I have used a couple of products from this brand , I haven't used this product , but I am a 100% sure that it will be great for your hair. It is R28.95 (355 ml) at Dischem .


  • Garnier Ultimate Blends Butter Hairfood Avocado & Shea Butter.

I haven't used this range but like I mentioned in other posts, the ingredients they use are hella dope. I think it was specifically created for naturalistas. It has a greasy consistency and if you are interested then you can find it at Clicks or Pick n Pay.

  • Glyco Lemon Leave On Conditioner.

This brand has some super affordable products. I think you can buy all their products and it would all be under R200. This leave on conditioner is pH balanced and suitable for all hair types , it's 400ml bottle for R20.00 bruuuh ... That's a save! You can find it at Pick n Pay. 

And if all fails , you can DIY it.
Get you some shea butter/avocado butter / mango butter /cocoa butter  , a hand mixer , an airtight container to store it and a bowl. I suggest you whip the shea butter or whatever butter you have because it will be easier for you to apply the shea butter properly because I can't imagine trying to apply rock hard unrefined shea butter on thy hair. Whipping the shea butter will just make your life a little easier. 

And you know how we do on this blog , don't forget to check the bottom for those reviews that I got.

Are you not a fan of leave ins? Do you prefer oils ? Then check out my cheapie but goodie oils for natural hair ,  click here .

Did you like our page on Facebook? Click here for the direct link .

What are some affordable leave ins that you have used ? Share with us in the comments section below 

Wear Your Crown With Pride 👑

Comments

  1. Wow! Nice stuff. I am very glad that I found your blog. hair care products " Keep sharing such kind of useful information. Excellent one.
    Hair Fall TreatmentIn Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time For A Change 🍃

The Urge To Color My Natural Hair...

How I Trim My Natural Hair

Hello?

Update : My Health And Confidence Journey + Going Vegan